30 Laidley Street Helidon , QLDContact Agent
Opportunity Knocks- LIVE IN IT, RENT IT. BRING YOUR BOAT & CARAVAN
House - Helidon QLD
Set amongst the picturesque Lockyer Valley, Helidon is located near the high demand corridor of the Warrego Hwy. 20 mins to Toowoomba, 17 mins to Gatton, 50 mins to Ipswich and 90 mins to Brisbane
An existing charming 4 bedroom Queenslander home is situated ONE ACRE OF LAND – on the historic land of Cranwell boasts loads of character.
Open plan kitchen /living area with slow combustion fire place leads thru wide sliding doors to a light & airy private back deck overlooking the mature leafy trees and into the back yard with birdlife
Decorative timber breezeways, and polished timber floors, open fire place and Ornamental pedestal archway separates formal lounge and formal dining area.
Gourmet kitchen, with new Island bench and a 5 burner gas cook top, Electric Wall oven, Dishwasher and ample ceiling height cupboards.
- Huge Main bedroom with bay window and a modern ensuite & built in wardrobe
- Main bathroom has separate shower, vanity and bathtub with claw feet
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry with loads of storage
- Classic front verandah with wood and stained glass door
- Side veranda opens from three bedrooms
- 12 foot ceilings throughout
- Ornate ceiling rose & cornices in living room.
- Fully ducted evaporative air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Keyed security locks and fly screens on windows and doors
- Stained glass decorative windows throughout
- Huge lockable work shop / Man cave under the house with a concrete floor.
- Double carport open to breezy BBQ area onto the large yard
- Extra storage under house
- Town water with the bonus of Tank and Bore water
- Fruit trees
- External house recently painted
With an increasing growth in the area and many opportunities surrounding from the outskirts of town, a new shopping mini market , local primary school and RSL, and an easy commute to a number of private schools and universities in Toowoomba and Gatton . A proposed new Fast Rail will open up Toowoomba and the Lockyer Valley by quick access to Brisbane will help push the demand for housing in this area.
Due to health reasons, owners have to sell
DA Approved to subdivide into 4 blocks / 1 acre of land with two street frontage
- Lot 1 – Existing house – 1033 m2
- Lot 2 – 1107 m2
- Lot 3 – 1107 m2
- Lot 4 – 803 m2
- plans attached
All the hard work has been done
DA approved with a lovely homestead
Live in the house; or rent it out, here is an amazing opportunity to build on your investment portfolio
Contact Agent for Price Guide
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 4000 m²