Property Management Department
We strive at personal communication and can offer proactive advice and guidance to help you every step of the managing process. We provide the genuine service that is expected to maintain your investment at a high standard and ongoing professional support to maximise your rental returns.
We are committed to detail and developing a rapport with our landlords and tenants. Our dedication is dependable and in turn will secure a perfect long term relationship.
Services we provide
- No Hidden fees or charges – Competitive rates
- Monitor all rental activity – Occupied and vacant
- Financial Services – Manage payments of all property related expenses
- Receive monthly and End of Financial year statements
- Organise individual inspections and open home inspections
- Advertise your property with a “For Rent “ sign
- Detailed Internet advertising
- Screening of prospective tenants
- Prepare an Entry Condition report with photos
- Lodgement of the Rental Bond
- Manage and control rent collection and rent arrears
- Banking to your nominated account
- Routine inspections – minimum 3 per year
- Organise the correct Tradesman for maintenance
- Process a tenants vacate procedure
- Provide a Exit Condition report
- Family owned business to ensure the same person contact for your property
Changing your Agent
If you’re thinking about changing your property manager, the process is simple, all you need to do is contact us and we do the rest.
Once you have given us authority by signing the termination letter ( below) to act on your behalf, we arrange for all the relevant paper work and keys to be collected from your previous agent.
We inform the tenants and consider all parties involved for a smooth transition; we will arrange an inspection and start managing your property with exceptional service.