We strive at personal communication and we take the management of your investment property seriously. We believe our proactive advice and guidance approach is what sets us apart from our competitors.
We understand communication is a vital, available on mobile phones and emails securing a perfect long term relationship.
Using new digital marketing strategies means we are able to put our client’s property centre stage for thousands of potential tenants to see every week.
We are committed to providing a high standard level of service expected and will communicate with you regularly about all the important matters relating to the management of your rental property.
Have been chosen by landlords because of the effective management style and offer ongoing professional support to maximise your rental return
We list your property on realestate.com.au, domain.com.au and rent.com.au , propertycareqld.com.au , Facebook social media and other sites.
Services we Provide
- No Hidden fees or charges – Competitive rates
- Monitor all rental activity and the market – Occupied and vacant
- Financial Services – Manage payments of all property related expenses
- Receive monthly and End of Financial year statements
- Organise individual inspections and open home inspections
- Advertise your property with a “For Rent “ sign
- Detailed Internet advertising
- Screening of prospective tenants
- Prepare an Entry Condition report with photos
- Lodgement of the Rental Bond
- Manage and control rent collection and rent arrears
- Banking to your nominated account
- Routine inspections – minimum 3 per year
- Organise the correct Tradesman for maintenance
- Process a tenants vacate procedure
- Provide a Exit Condition report
- Family owned business to ensure the same person contact for your property
Changing your Agent
If you’re thinking about changing your property manager, the process is simple, all you need to do is contact us and we do the rest.
Once you have given us authority by signing the termination letter ( below) to act on your behalf, we arrange for all the relevant paper work and keys to be collected from your previous agent.
We inform the tenants and consider all parties involved for a smooth transition; we will arrange an inspection and start managing your property with exceptional service.